Skip to content

Young tri Vernon TX

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • CT-Newington-Young PB Tri Female-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    I saw this girl listed again on Craigslist by the rescue group. If you know anyone interested in a young B mix in the TX area, please let them know about this girl. It states no cats but she is good with school aged children! Only $125 for adoption. Here is her Adopt-A-Pet page: http://www.adoptapet.com/pet7480878.html Jennifer
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    I sent an e-mail to ForPaws Corgi rescue since they help with mixes also. Jennifer
  • Basenji in abilene TX

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    @YodelDogs: I agree that it looks like a poorly bred pure Basenji but not because of her size. "Littles" can occur in well bred litters. I have had a few pop up in my litters, and there have been several tiny girls shown in my area who went on to earn AKC championships. Agreed, and I meant that in "addition" to being little, of poor breeding quality
  • Basenji cutie in abilene, tx

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    i just hope that cute face doesn't land her with the wrong owner.
  • Senior Tri in a Shelter in MI

    Basenji Rescue
    52
    0 Votes
    52 Posts
    27k Views
    J
    Well, I think my goal might get met after all. I contacted someone in Wisconsin about the other older dog in need of help, and even though he was taken care of, the person I emailed referred me to someone with basenjis that only lives about 20 min away! She emailed me tonight, I just got done responding to her, hopefully we can meet up soon!