Skip to content

Run Puppy, RUN! and Pretty Girl too :)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    4 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    My Angel has been through a rough time. I work Monday through Thursday so she has to be crated. But my daughter lets her out and I come home at noon. But the worst part is two weeks ago my son in law was in bad ATV accident and is on life support so I’ve had to leave Angel even more. She really is a good little girl and I was just afraid it might make her act worse. She doesn’t want me out of her sight . I love her so much and we are doing the best we can. She found out this week she can jump up on the back of the couch and she thinks she’s so smart. And I tell her she is😃
  • My Girls

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    So sweet. I love how content they look.
  • Run Kitty Run!

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AlexA
    Same here, Maddox the cat likes to provoke Chance by purposely running up to Chance and then run from him. Not a good idea, Chance gets all crazy eyed runs and tries to bite Maddox. He is gentle, but sometimes he forgets that this is not another dog and we have to step in.
  • Our puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    hdterryH
    What adorable babies…great photos...good job...I want one...
  • Avongara Jini of Brushy Run with puppies

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    16k Views
    jys1011J
    WOW What Beauties!!!!!!!!!! You must be a proud B parent :D
  • My girl Bindi

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    Bindi looks so sharp! All dressed up and standing proud. Thanks for sharing.