• Guys-I have som new pictures of Abby and Missy this first one is the one we call the poopie shuffle that's the dance that Abby does when she wants in the house. The second one is Missy in the sun which is rare as she is always hot. The third one is Abby in the sun as she is never hot she will lay on the heat vent in the sun. The next one is Abby a couple of days ago after we got pelted with 15 inches of snow, she was digging in the snow for something. The last one was just taken today the snow plow after the 15 inches took out my mail box and my husband decided while I was at work to send me a special delivery. I haven't posted any pics recently so I thought you might enjoy these.

Michelle

attachment_t_976_0_dogs2.jpg
    attachment_t_976_1_missy2.jpg
    attachment_t_976_2_dogs1.jpg
    attachment_t_976_3_pict0012.jpg
    attachment_t_976_4_abby1.jpg

• The poopie shuffle! How funny! Abby and Missy are both so photogenic! The one of Abby in the mailbox is too, too funny! Thanks for sharing them! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Love the one in the mailbox! They are all greatโ€ฆvery cute pups!

• Love those B/W B'sโ€ฆ......that mailbox shot is cute. You've got Senji Mail.

• Great pics! And that is some TV! Wowโ€ฆ...we are drooling over here!

• aww shes beautiful!!!!

• cute pics, fender has a form of poopie shuffle too, it is more of a tap dance ๐Ÿ™‚
    i too, love the mailbox pic.

• HA HA HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love the basenji in the mailbox!

• Great pics

Suggested Topics