Skip to content

Oh my.. Mirtillo has another one..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Another pic

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    M
    Her ears and her tail look very Basenji to me. Does she have a freckled belly? Can she bark? Does she lick herself like a cat?
  • Oh the handsome…

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    MothM
    @Buddys: They look great together! So funny how different breeds find themselves as housemates! I can only imagine the 'fun' they get into at the homestead! Does Watson like to lick his sisters drool? Uzie is always fascinated by the contents of other dogs' flews…... Watson loves to clean Menchi's face. He does it every morning :) Cute picture. I love it when big dogs learn to play with smaller ones and how to work with the size difference.
  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Mirtillo and Lycia in the studio

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love them..they are all so good..The last one..ohh so pretty. Thank you for once again showing us your wonderful dogs..
  • Some old ones

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    irenaI
    @BasenjiByTheBay: Haven't made it through all of them but what great wrinkles on the little guy. Too cute! Yeah he has a perfect wrinkles :). He is a one of the few with this wrinkles in Czech Rep.
  • Mirtillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Love your pictures, he is so cute. I love the one with the stuffed animals as well, Sahara plays fetch with hers and even throws them up in the air to catch by herself. I think she would do good with a playmate, but the hubby says no for now, I think I will change his mind in time. :D :D