Skip to content

Photo's of Laika, our rescue dog

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji's are lake dogs? Who knew!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    O
    Becca and Tucker are certainly more adventurous than Spencer. He wants no part of water– coming from the sky or puddled on the ground. When we're walking, he will screech to a halt in front of a puddle, like he's waiting for it to move. Becca and Tucker sound like fun dogs to have around. I saw their pix in another thread, and they are so cute-- bet there's never a dull moment at your house!
  • Who says B's don't like kids!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    R
    Lol, lovely pictures, hehe zombasenji's
  • Zoni's Informal Family Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    17k Views
    NemoN
    @ibi_n_sane: great photos!! can you please tell me if my jensons brother was there too ? his name is Tambuzi's jetset to jerlin maybe you have a picture of him as well? I would be delighted if you have one for me :) thank you :) I didn't see that dog, sorry. His name doesn't appear to be in the catalog list that I can tell. But if I do in the future I'll try to get a pic. :)
  • Today's Photos!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    BuanaB
    As always… Great pics... (I can't wait to show them to my mom, she's crazy about Maya hahaha :D)
  • America's Basenji Rescue

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    dashD
    lillysmom1- we had contacted Keath a few months ago about fostering but never heard a response. Glad to know all is well. Beautiful dogs on that site, as well as your own. We are in Columbus OH but always willing to help if needed.
  • Jack's Dog Park Fun Video and Pics!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    @Tayda_Lenny: Heres some from our trip yesterday. Dang it i cant seem to get them to show?? cant see them…darn it:confused: