Skip to content

Geasy, Masai and Buju-stacked pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • Sherwood's youngsters (stacked pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    He was originally called Patch but I have always liked the name Seeley and decided to call him that. I still can't decide which one(s) to keep and which ones to rehome. There are things about each animal that I really like. Every one of them could earn their AKC championships, well, except Seeley. His second testicle never dropped. :( But, his personality suits me very well and he shows a strong desire to lure course. (He reminds me so much of his dad Baron and that's what I was hoping for from this breeding.) Rainie and Blaze are the most logical prospects for my breeding program though. I don't know. Decisions, decisions.
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Tillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    moetmumM
    I love your pictures he is a handsome boy. He must be super fit running with the big dogs.
  • Mirtillo stacked

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    setidogS
    wow he is a gorgeous dog!
  • Pics of Harley

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    myranM
    What a handsome boy :D Love the business meeting pic must have been one tough meeting as both boy´s are "dogtired" and fast a sleep;)