Skip to content

Haiku pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pics of Puppies (LOTS of pics!!!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    P
    What cuties. Just keep them all!
  • Tenjis action pics! (warning! lots of pics!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Go Tenji go! :) Just great pictures of a basenji enjoying life - gotta love it.
  • More flattering pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @bellabasenji: Oh, I am sorry… from a distance it looks like a white patch of fur. :( Haha, that's ok :)
  • Mirtillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Love your pictures, he is so cute. I love the one with the stuffed animals as well, Sahara plays fetch with hers and even throws them up in the air to catch by herself. I think she would do good with a playmate, but the hubby says no for now, I think I will change his mind in time. :D :D
  • Snow Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    hdolbowH
    ohio.. what can i say about ohio.. my boyfriend and i drove there from NJ (18 hours round trip) to pick something up on friday night.. and the snow made the trip 30 hours instead.. we got home at 4 am on sunday morning.. it is a gorgeous place though.. we drove right by columbus too!! i wish i had mia with us.. she would have disappeared in that snow! lol great pics!!
  • Pics, pics, pics, and more pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Love the one with the basenji sitting on the boxer head. Priceless Love the color of your boxer.