Skip to content

Pit Bull Sharky playing with 3 month old Chicks

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Dog really wants to play fetch

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Robyn, thanks for sharing that. It gave me my first big tummy laugh of the day! :)
  • Pit bull saves family

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BARTB
    Sadly, the link no longer exists, at least for me. I do think 'Pits' get a bad rap and others that just look like them too.
  • 97 year old George Richards & Hummel

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    Oh my, that is fantastic :)
  • Pit Bull Puppy

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • My old gal.

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    She is just beautiful! What a grand "old gal" she is! Please, make a fuss more often!!
  • Grow old with Dogs

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    jys1011J
    Of course I sat here crying as I read this :o …big SAP that I am! Kids grow up & move away but I know my pooches will be with me forever ;)