• Never mind the huge ocean behind Sonny…his big concern is crossing over an inch of water to get to me!

[YT]F5_3yLNLUVU[/YT]

• Haha, what a cute boy 🙂 Tillo totally understands him 😉

• Boy, you sure got a dirty look from Sonny at the end of all of that!

• First Basenji's

Haha… The beach -- so much fun, but so surrounded by that evil stuff, WATER.

• That was a riot - his look at the end clearly is asking "How could you strand me like that???" I am so envious of all you people who can have your B's anywhere off leash! When Shaye notices she has no lead, she is off and running, and it's a real chore to get her back, except at the dog parks, where for some reason, she behaves about that.

• @Shaye's:

That was a riot - his look at the end clearly is asking "How could you strand me like that???" I am so envious of all you people who can have your B's anywhere off leash! When Shaye notices she has no lead, she is off and running, and it's a real chore to get her back, except at the dog parks, where for some reason, she behaves about that.

Don't be fooled Sonny will raise royal hell if he's off leash anywhere but the beach & the farm where he goes to play…At the beach he's so afraid of the ocean he wont go very far from me...he run & play with the other dogs but I'm always being checked for out of the corner of his eye..as if to say "Mom don't go far" 😉

• How cruel to leave him stranded on that "island"! Thanks for sharing the video.

• Cute… like a natural fence for a Basenji... unless there is a critter to chase... then see how fast he runs through ....

• Houston

So funny..poor Sonny..wet paws.

Suggested Topics