• With lots of Photo's!!!!

A great place to be, doggies can run free and they love it 😃

• Wonderful pictures of all 3 brothers!!!!:p:D

• Handsome boys…. 😃

• Beautiful pictures! It looks like Buana is quite comfortable in water. And wow, a basenji playing 'get the stick'? Well done!

• I just can't get over these photos of the b's in the water…my 2 are so water phobic, they do anything they can to avoid it! Thanks for sharing.

• fabulous pics!

• Great pics of all 3 of your boys!

• Thank you all!

@ Kipawa, it's Chafuko that loves the water 😉
    I train with Chafuko "retrieve" (don't know if that's correct english) At home but officially so we can enter a club when we stop sailing.
    He loves it so much, nothing is to much for him and he enjoys it so much 🙂
    Get the stick is a great game for him to play, he keeps bringing it over and over again 😃
    He knows the difference very well, he drops the stick in front of our feet but the retrieving object must be giving into my hand OR the place I command (can be next to me or in a box) And he can destroy the stick, but a retrieve object he absolutely may not "kill" or hurt it. (so no shaking) It's great to see it 😃

At the last picture I trew someting in the water that was so tiny I didn't thougt he find it.. but he did!
    It was a piece of clothing (I found on the beach) It was hardly a inch!
    He even brings the little rocks back we trow between other rocks! (i'm really proud on him and his nose!)

• Chafuko is a really talented boy!

Thank you for posting the pictures - I love to see them all - Ryan is certainly growing!

Suggested Topics