Skip to content

Noobie posing nicely

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A very silly Cara Pose

    Show Off Your Dog
    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    19k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Oh no Patty, don't jinx me! So far so good. Fortunately Arwen at 8 has not shown any tendencies to be alpha… she just wants to be left alone. She does correct bad puppy behaviors, but otherwise is very tolerant. Cara, bless her heart, acts like she is 8 wks old. I hope the puppy mentality continue. I do not want to ever have to run 2 packs again. Of course, if it happens it happens but I am hopeful.
  • A nice walk

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Chafuko is a really talented boy! Thank you for posting the pictures - I love to see them all - Ryan is certainly growing!
  • Maya Posing

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Yet another example of the basenji "bendy neck". :)
  • Some Nice Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Great pictures..you can tell she loves to be in that stable..Otis would too though, so many smells..
  • My Dogs Obama poses

    Show Off Your Dog
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    14k Views
    BenkuraB
    Thanks guys for the help. I'll arrange a photobucket account and post lots of pics for everyone to see. :)
  • Louie and Shelby pose with their pack…

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    K
    awwwwwww they are so adorable :p the bandanas are so cute! :D i love dachsunds too :p