Skip to content

Pool time fun with the dogs!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Is my dog a basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    2 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    N
    Happy New Year to you and your beauty!!!!
  • Dog from Ghana

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    S
    I was living in Ghana for a few years and the year before I left had gotten my dog as a puppy from a neighbor. We became so attached, of course, that I couldn't leave him behind. It actually was very easy to bring a dog into the country–only a proof of rabies vaccination was required (surprising since the US has the strictest immigration laws for people!). He has adjusted very well, loves taking walks with a leash (in ghana he would run wild, and follow me around on my bicycle.) He refuses to walk in wet grass, though, which is something I think he shares with basenjis? I didn't post any pictures of how his forehead wrinkles--that's when he looks most like a basenji!
  • New Dog!

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    19k Views
    C
    I'm new here too! Just wanted to say you have a beautiful dog!
  • RE: Where is That Dog?

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    nobarkusN
    Buddy is not an under cover dog he'll start at the top of the bed, get his nose just under them and push them back to the foot of the bed bunched up then lay against it.
  • Dog park for the last time…together

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I sure hopes she remembers us, we will see if we can maybe meet at the dogpark, although we are about 1+ hours away, both of us..it would make for a good trip. Otis and Dotty ended up becoming real good friends and I think my pack is missing her..she did put a spin on things.. I could finally put all three of my bathroom waste baskets back on the floor..;):D
  • Fun at the water

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Awe great pics