• Here is Beeji "helping" Mom and I make her bed. As Mom says, some help is help and some is hinderance!!

But we all had fun.

attachment_t_910_0_beeji-testing-moms-bed-pillow-resize.jpg
    attachment_t_910_1_beeji-on-moms-bed-resize.jpg
    attachment_t_910_2_beeji-moms-bed-helping-resize.jpg
    attachment_t_910_3_beeji-moms-bed-helping-2-resize.jpg
    attachment_t_910_4_beeji-froggie-resize.jpg

• Beeji is so cute! I am so glad that you guys decided to keep him, it seems like he is a nice addition to your family.

• I like this last pic with his little stub tail! 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

• I know, that stub keeps going 90 miles an hour when he is excited. Still can't tell if he is a NBT or it was done to him.

My Mom is the funny one, she has always loved dogs, but as an "outside" pet. with Beeji, she lets him up on her bed and inthe mornings when he and I get up, he heads off to her room, jumps in bed with her and gives her kisses on her ear (ususally only part of her visible.) She pretends to be upset that he is in her bed, but when he stretches out beside her, she just giggles!!

They are a pair.

• He's beautiful! Love the pictures and stories about him…

• I wasn't one to like pets in bed either, but Duke inched his way up and under the covers and I . . . thought it was so cute. Now he does it all the time and now love snuggling with him. He wakes me up in the morning with his cold nose - brrrr!

These pics are cute - reminds me of Duke on my bed too.

• What adorable pictures! Beeji looks like KIng Tut hanging out on the bed! 🙂

• I for one would never had thought of having a dog in my house. I had a minature poodle once and I never could get that dog housebroken. She ruined my carpets, and I swore I would never have a house dog again. Well, just don't say NEVER, it will bite you everytime. I trained Sahara in no time, I just had to be patient, and now she never has accidents, she is so smart. She sleeps in our bed, on our couches, wherever she wants to lay down. My hubby and I are smitten with this dog and we just love her to pieces. We always have something to lay on to protect our furniture, but she is spoiled. Don't you just love the way they lay out with their back legs flat. Sahara lays like this all the time and I will grab her thigh and say, "That's Sahara's little chicken thighs."

• AWWWW that little stub is TOO CUTE 😃 and so his little face 😃 😃 😃 I love when they lay out with their back legs sprawled out…ha ha ha!!

• And in the next to last pic, he's got the perfect Basenji grin!:D

• It's pretty clear who Beeji likes to hang out with.:D He's going to be a lot of fun for you…......he looks like your lifetime buddy already!🆒 🆒

• Mom calls him my little shadow as he is always at my heels. If I get up to go to the bathroom, he follows me to the door and then stops. When I go to another room, even if he is sleeping in his bed or mine, he is up like a flash and right there!

We have had a few bouts of separation anxiety but overall he is getting the idea that if I go out, I will come back. Mom did have a scare when I went out and forgot to close the garage door. She didn't know the door was up and opened the door to the garage to put some trash in the can. Beeji shot out of the door and headed out the garage door.

Mom tried to call him back but he had taken off. She called me on my cell and was very upset. I was too but didn't let her know. I headed home and we sat on the front porch. It was about 5 minutes later and he came running up to the porch.

I opened the front door and he came inside. I tried to keep it low key so he wouldn't get the idea that running would get lots of attention but it was hard not to want to grab him and never let go.

I am extra careful about the garage door now. Whenever the door to the garage opens, Beeji dashes out tothe garage. I don't say much just wait a second and then he runs back in.

The past couple of days, I have been using the backdoor from the garage to go out into the fenced backyard so I think he is getting it that the garage is not a way to "escape" But he still has to go check to see if the door is up or not.

Suggested Topics