• First Basenji's

Lovely critters. I like the interspecies play pics too.

• Fish Pye…that gives me a giggle 🙂 Welcome!

• Welcome from the UK, Jaycee. I hope we'll meet you at some of the shows when you come back here

• Thanks Patty, once I get sorted will be making our to some shows in the UK this summer, I'll let you when I've entered. Poor Tadgh though, he loves the heat - he's quite happy to show in 40 degree heat - he will not be impressed with a British Summer and I dare not contemplate what his reaction will be to a British Winter!

• Welcome to the forum JayCee. I look forward to meeting you when you come over to the UK. You will receive a warm welcome from the UK basenji people.

When will you be arriving? We are just coming up to our busiest time of the year for shows. Just ask and we can point you in the right direction.

Lets hope we have a warm summer for Tadgh!

• Welcome to the forum. Your pictures are all great! If your boy is the one in your avatar, his face looks just like my girl Shaye! You'll have lots of fun with him, and he will teach you lots of lessons you didn't know existed.

• @moetmum:

Welcome to the forum JayCee. I look forward to meeting you when you come over to the UK. You will receive a warm welcome from the UK basenji people.

When will you be arriving? We are just coming up to our busiest time of the year for shows. Just ask and we can point you in the right direction.

Lets hope we have a warm summer for Tadgh!

Thank you Moetmum for the hope of a warm summer! We arrive on 14th May - subject to volcano's behaving themselves and will be based down in the South West so will be looking for shows down that way primarily. Once I've arrived will have to organise joining the various Basenji clubs - I see BCGB have their CH show in Sept so it would be great if I could get to that.

And Shaye's Mom - yes the learning is guaranteed. Although experienced in the ways of sighthounds, the Basenji brain has been providing me with no end of twists and turn to keep me on my toes!

• Hello and Welcome! We all look forward to meeting you, where in the South West are you going to be? The South West is our home too, I,m sure you`ll love it when you get here!

• You might want to consider Devon,its beautiful!

• Thanks for sharing such cute photos, love the vampire cat!

Suggested Topics