Skip to content

New to BRAT

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Brat has a blog

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    That is a great blog :) I have really been enjoying the stories.
  • BRAT @ Blogspot

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    Great find!
  • BRAT transport

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    This is just my opinion…I like to fly dogs to their new homes if possible. Car run are ok...but I always worry about accidents, or a dog getting loose. With the plane, its a lot quicker.
  • BRAT question

    Basenji Rescue
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    16k Views
    L
    Which brindle are you talking about????? The one from Ohio???? If so I would like to know too! He was a BEAUTY!!!
  • BRAT- Truman

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    Oh, I will. I love happy endings when dog and family find each other. Hugs.
  • New Home Needed

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    We have an basenji rescue who works through out the whole US. So, if you would like to know about listing your basenji with BRAT please go to http://www.basenjirescue.org We would be happy to help you rehome your dog to a very good home.