HELP! 8 AKC Basenji Pups in Young County Shelter

• 10 dogs really fill up an SUV! I'm glad they're on their way to happy horizons. Chalk up another "gooder" for the BRAT and Basenji Forums team. Thank you to everybody for your donations and your good thoughts.

• Houston

Melissa…good work...those are some lucky and happy dogs....to finally be on their way to new forever homes.

• Melissa, my thanks to you and to all of the wonderful people who work tirelessly to help basenjis who need a loving hand.

• Just now getting on here and seeing all the kind messages! 3 of the pups are on the BRAT website, ready for adoption, the parents are almost ready to post, and everyone is doing great! Thank you to everyone who helped me rescue these sweet babies!

If you would like more info, email me at : benda4brat@yahoo.com

thanks!

• Brenda, your wonderful…do let us know when the pups and parents are adopted..its always joyous news.

• @sharronhurlbut:

Brenda, your wonderful…do let us know when the pups and parents are adopted..its always joyous news.

Thanks! But my name is Melissa…... last name is Benda, with no ' R '

hehe 🙂 I get that all the time ???

• Well, IF you don't, YOU should!!!

• I know, Im regretting it now, but, I like the whole B and B thing, Melissa 4 BRAT just doesnt go well, Benda 4 BRAT does!

Im same person whos been emailing you about the BRAT vendor booth…. vacation is still an option!!

• Its fine that you might want to protect yourself on any list.
    I think what your doing, well, its good that YOU get the credit.
    Re rescue booth work. Its really something I make time for in the PNW.
    My all breed dog club goes to areas, and I am there.
    I even do the Bull's Eye pit bull rescue booth, and I have to tell you, I have seen more
    attitude with a lot of b's than I did with these lovely PB..but that is of topic.
    Anyway, we admire you, Brenda or Melissa, just let us know how we should address you.
    Oh, I see..its Melissa…good!

Suggested Topics