• Maya and co finally got to have a nosey in the caravan yesterday 😃

• They seem to really like it! Looks like there's plenty of room in there. I'm sure when you are using it all the time they will quickly become accustomed to it. Of course you wouldn't have them in there while you are traveling, but while it's stationary they will learn to think of it as a second home, as ours did. We had a pull along before we traded it for the motorhome, and our dogs have loved both of them.

• They'll definitely enjoy that. And the photo of Maya standing on the counter - how very basenji of her :D:D!

Not related to your photos - but the first time I'd heard a camper (our term) called a caravan was on the UK show Top Gear. There was an absolutely hysterical episode when the boys give caravanning a go to see what the appeal of it is. Don't know if you ever saw it, but OMG, when I need a laugh I watch it. 😃

• Your van looks great Jess, i'm sure you will have lots of fun with it

• Looks like everyone is finding their favourite places in your Caravan. What a nice way to travel.

• Thanks guys! I think Maya has already settled into it, she made herself at home almost immediately lol

Renaultf1 - i love Top Gear! Richard Hammond, one of the presenters, lives near me. He's lovely, as is Top Gear Dog! 😃 I remember that episode, where they tried to turn the caravan around in the road and got stuck right? And ended up burning the caravan down lol. Love it! Hopefully our first attempt at caravanning will be more successful!

The plan with this is to give it a go and see what we make of it. If it works out then we will probably upgrade to a motorhome in the future. But we thought we'd start small, then if we dont like it we havent wasted too much money 😃

• @Maya:

Renaultf1 - i love Top Gear! Richard Hammond, one of the presenters, lives near me. He's lovely, as is Top Gear Dog! 😃 I remember that episode, where they tried to turn the caravan around in the road and got stuck right? And ended up burning the caravan down lol. Love it! Hopefully our first attempt at caravanning will be more successful!

That is too cool about Richard Hammond - has he met Maya? 🆒🆒😃 I LOVE Top Gear - I kind of wished that they didn't reveal who the Stig was though (even though I had already guessed it). 😃

Yes, that's the episode - where it catches fire, LOL. I saved that episode on Tivo. I too hope your first attempt is more successful than that - it has to be! :D:D:D

Never heard of Top Gear Dog - I'll have to try to check that out.

• Houston

They are looking to have so much fun and they are feeling right at home..nice.

• Thanks 😃

Renaultf1 - Top Gear Dog is Richard Hammond's labradoodle. They took it with them in the caravan episode 🙂

Top Gear Dog:

The Hamster has never met Maya sadly lol.

• I don't remember the dog - AT ALL - OMG, I must be losing it. Going home and watch that episode again. :D:D LOL

• It looks like Maya has already chosen her bed, I don't know where you and your mum will be sleeping.

The dogs will love it, there is so much to see through the windows when you are staying at the showgrounds. We have met so many people and learnt so much about other breeds too.

• Yeah, thats MY bed she has chosen, im sure she will be sleeping on there with me!

I cant wait til our first show - May 😃

Suggested Topics