• Welcome to the Forum from the UK - Asha is lovely - I always have a preference for a 'plain' face Basenji ( by 'plain' I mean little white by the way).
    I know the flashy ones are more striking in the ring but if a judge can't see past that, what the matter.

Please let's have more pictures.

• Hi spataculrly_kat,

Welcome to the best forum in the world :)…

Im an Aussie as well, but we are many miles apart... Would love to know who you got your B from too ;). You never know, our B's could possibly be related !!!

From what you said in your first post, Asha, (LOOOOOOVE that name :)), sounds just like a typical mischeivious B, through and through...

• @Patty:

Welcome to the Forum from the UK - Asha is lovely - I always have a preference for a 'plain' face Basenji ( by 'plain' I mean little white by the way).
    I know the flashy ones are more striking in the ring but if a judge can't see past that, what the matter.

Please let's have more pictures.

When the Breeder contacted us she said that she was "plane jane" in a way. Ashas face is adorable and full of expression she has one dot of white on the back of her neck instead of the whole ring.

• @saba:

Hi spataculrly_kat,

Welcome to the best forum in the world :)…

Im an Aussie as well, but we are many miles apart... Would love to know who you got your B from too ;). You never know, our B's could possibly be related !!!

From what you said in your first post, Asha, (LOOOOOOVE that name :)), sounds just like a typical mischeivious B, through and through...

Hey,
    Asha is from a breeder in Townsville. Where did you get your lovely B?

• Welcome to our pack. Very cute puppy - but then she's a basenji!

• @spataculrly_kat:

Hey,
    Asha is from a breeder in Townsville. Where did you get your lovely B?

Hi again

I got my 3, (yes I have become a real Basenji trajic now ;)), from Kylie Delacourt, in NSW, Wazazi Kennels… Couldnt be happier with them. I adore this breed, and will never be without one again...

• Sounds very familiar 😃

• Asha is lovely. One of my favorite basenjis (from years ago) was like her, almost no white but for a little blaze on the back of the neck. More pics, please!!!
    Anne in Florida

• I try, it may take me a while to figure out how to get them on without ruining the quality

• Welcome to the forum. very cute puppy.

Suggested Topics