Skip to content

Ayo in the sun

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Ayo in Jarabacoa

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    I love the 'armrest' in the 9th picture!
  • More Sun Worship

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Dolce doing what Basenjis do best - relaxing and soaking up the sunshine!! Lovely pictures!
  • Ayo 6 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    17k Views
    dmeyD
    I will try with the olive oil…
  • Enjoying the sun

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    L
    Oh wouldn't a little sun on your tummy feel nice right now? I can't remember when I've seen the sun last!
  • Oh…how I love the sun

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Thanks all, again.
  • Vacation Sun Spots

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BARTB
    The Department of Defense has nothing on our very own, furry, heat seeking missiles. Regardless of whether it is the sun, a space heater, a kerosene heater, a floor vent, or just a good ol' wood burning fire in the fireplace, they WILL find it and be as near as they can to it!