Skip to content

New woolie basenjis

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    16k Views
    R
    Thank you Debra. Sayblee is a very good looking dog and I love the way adult Basenjis bodies fill out as adults. I like how the brown goes down her legs too giving the appearance of white socks. I will definitely keep your words in mind should I see any signs of aggression forming as he matures. I can only pray I luck out and he continues to get along well.
  • Is my new rescue a basenji mix?

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    You are in Florida… a sad hotbed of byb/puppymill country. Yep agree with the rest, looks basenji to me too. You might contact Pam Hamilton because she'll know if you are in the hoarder area. I'll ask her to check in here.
  • New Basenji Mobile

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    2 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    ZandeZ
    @basenjimamma There is nothing quite as dog-friendly as a Volvo Estate for transporting Basenjis ! Mine have always ridden to shows in them - two large crates can accommodate 6 Basenjis in comfort. I am on my 5th, I think - could be my 6th. The last one did 216,000 miles. That was the square tank-like version. The current 10 year old V70 is overall broader, but without so much space inside, which means a single crate is all it will take. But it is enough for my age-depleted pack.
  • New to the Forum Sky the Basenji Mix

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    snorky998S
    She is sooooo cute!! At first I thought "how fuzzy!!!"….and the more I looked the more I thought this looks like a punk-rocker Basenji:D A little hair gel and a little vegetable dye with a spike collar and spike ankle bracelets......what a great halloween costume:) Adorable dog. Thanks for sharing.
  • New Africans at Basenji Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    125
    0 Votes
    125 Posts
    80k Views
    nala121498N
    What sweet pictures! They sure are seasoned travelers!
  • 0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    AZShadeA
    So cute! Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm glad Pigmy left Tiggy's nose free for breathing. ;)