Skip to content

D.C. & Lexi enjoying the warm sun FINALLY!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    SOooooo Cute...my little friend does the same..I guess they really are "God's of heaven...sun worshipers" heheheh
  • Nice and warm :D

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    11k Views
    V
    I love how his body seems to get stiffer with every wardrobe change!!!!:):) I have a fleece for my BRAT, Hunter. He is so tiny & lean. When I put it on him, I call it his turtle walk. He drags his back end. Don't know why, it's not too small or tight. He's just crazy & funny that way!!!!
  • Sunning

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    Love the pictures of your two 'heat seeking missiles'.
  • Enjoying the sun

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    L
    Oh wouldn't a little sun on your tummy feel nice right now? I can't remember when I've seen the sun last!
  • Enjoying the warm weather

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Those are really nice pictures see how much fun they were having. I like the nap time picture. Rita Jean
  • My crazy kids: Lexi & Miles

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    luzmery928L
    the pics and video are amazing. The other day my husband told me Champ jumped up and growled at some children. Of couse I already started thinking he's getting aggresive but after watching the video we realized he was singing.