Skip to content

The gang enjoying the sun

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Enjoying the sunshine

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    4 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    G
    Very Cute!
  • More Sun Worship

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Dolce doing what Basenjis do best - relaxing and soaking up the sunshine!! Lovely pictures!
  • Who loves the sun?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Congratulations on the clear fanconi results for Bowpi. So nice to have that out of the way!
  • Ayo in the sun

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    No wonder Ayo looks so happy - all that basenji loving sunshine. He's a splendid looking little fellow!
  • Enjoying a Saturday Morning

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    How lovely…peaceful & calm ;)
  • The gang

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    @twiddles: O THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE!!!! you are so lucky you can have that many dogs. I am only 16 and my parents wont allow it:( But I am TOTALLY getting more once I move out…right now I only have Missy....but she is a sweetheart...when she isnt getting into the fridge and eating all our food! lol ANYONE WANNA TALK ABOUT BASENJIS...! Welcome to the forum Twiddles, plenty of good Basenji information and talk here everyday…..glad you could join. post a pic of your Basenji when you can.;) [image: bannr1-1.jpg]