Skip to content

so.. its been about week..since we got Mia.. and i think rocky is finally warming up to her… ...

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 6 Votes
    19 Posts
    6k Views
    B
    She is certainly a beautiful dog!
  • Three weeks

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    @Moth: Can I have all of them? I love number 4 and 6 :D you may have 5.. I get one :D They seem to have tri gene, they have the black markings on their tail :)
  • Thinking he may he…

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Really I was joking about you breaking on them… but I did want you to know stable Rotties are very tolerant of small dogs. :) On digging out... I am investing a fortune in stupid river rocks to line my fence. :(
  • Got wood?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    T
    Our first Basenji targeted one post of a redwood gazebo in our back yard. He just slowly worked on it until eventually it was no bigger in diameter than a primary size pencil. We replaced the post, fearing that the gazebo would fall down when he eventually got all the way through. He loved the new post too, so we finally had to put metal flashing around it. He never really chewed any of the other 7 posts holding the gazebo up! 2 of our current Basenjis have completely denuded a eucalyptus tree of bark as far up as they can reach - but they leave the other eucalyptus alone… What goes on in their minds???
  • Rocky =]

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    hdolbowH
    i think hes just trying to flaunt his ridiculously long toe nails.. he gets angry when we try to clip em. we gotta muzzle him and take him to the vet to do it.. haha what a little pain in the butt :p he is my little boy though:D
  • Tucker….finally!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    jys1011J
    Tucker is a GORGEOUS boy!! :)