• Hi all i have 8 basenji puppies for sale in uk.. newcastle upon tyne area.

we have 2 male dogs and 6 bitches all lovely patterns and colours.

very rare pets..

both parents can be seen on collection.

please email me or reply to thread foe more details

attachment_t_8524_0_040320101191.jpg

• Please read the Forum rules for posting puppies for sale.

https://basenjiforums.com/topic/132/for-sale-waiting-list-post-rules-read-first

• What breeding are your puppies??

• Hi i have 4 basenjis in my household plus 8 puppies..

I first bought a basenji from america as one caught my eye while on holiday there. I got the puppie shipped over made sure it had all injections and tests needed.

Then i was so in love with this type of dog i decided to buy another of a different sex to breed.

we were succesfull in breeding these 2 dogs and we had 6 puppies and decided to keep 2 of them.

Now we thought the time was right to breed again.

There are 8 gorgeous puppies all walking well and feeding well.

thanks

• You still have not provided the minimum information for a listing.

FOR SALE FORMAT

This format must be followed in EACH For Sale Post. New Basenji for sale threads without the below information WILL BE DELETED.

You must title your post with your City and State
    Example For Sale: Basenji boy(s) For Sale in Jersey City, NJ/NY/PA

–-----------------
    Your name:
    Your city, state:
    Your phone numbers/email:
    Basenji(s) For Sale:
    Age of Basenji(s):
    Current weight of Basenji(s) for sale:
    Weight of Basenji(s) parents:
    Parents health tests:
    Registration if any (AKC, Basenji Clubs, etc):
    Price:
    Age when puppies will be ready to be taken home:
    Do you ship your Basenjis:

• Once the information above is submitted, I am sure there will be a lot of comments on your puppies.

• Might i also suggest you reconsider the comment 'very rare pet' and provide prospective owners with constructive health and care information.

• @sdburnip:

Hi all i have 8 basenji puppies for sale in uk.. newcastle upon tyne area.

very rare pets..

• @sdburnip:

Hi all i have 8 basenji puppies for sale in uk.. newcastle upon tyne area.

very rare pets..

Hi do you still have any basenji pups for sale as we are looking for one tel no 07859931309 we live in wetherby thanks

• Hi , I'm looking for a basenji puppy and was wondering if you have or know of any for sale , I live in Jersey in the channel Islnds but travel is not a problem. Thanks in advance for any info.

• Hello Dave and Chantelle, this thread was started in 2010. If you are looking for a Basenji, a good place to start would be the breed clubs. Try googling Northern Basenji club, Basenji club of great britain and basenji owner and breeders club. Pups are usualy born in the latter/early part of the year so it would be a good idea to identify breeders and ask to go on their list.

• Thanks for the help , will try your suggestions.

• @sdburnip Hi i am looking for a Basenji puppy , please can you assist
    regards Symon

• @symonwhitehouse

VERY old thread.. should have been deleted as person didn't give info. Obviously a backyard breeder.. you don't want to go there. Contact your local basenji club.

• Hi There would you mind texting me with prices please for male and female 😁. Thanks

Tom

• @TThorms

7 year old thread... person not here anymore, not reputable breeder. Check with your Basenji Kennel Club

• Hi dear,
    Beautiful Basenji puppie it's available here? How much?
    Let me know please

• Hi,
    It's here available Basenji puppy how much? Have male?
    Thankyou,
    Regards

• @sdburnip Hi there.
    Me and my family would love to get a Basenji puppy. We have garden space, a loving home and time to take the dog for walks

• @maff72 This thread is over 10 years old now. It would be better for you to open your own thread to request information about puppies. Make sure you include the general area you are in and the distance you may be willing to travel to pick up a dog. Please do not share private information (like your phone number, address, family composition, etc.) on the post. The forum is open to the public, so it is best to avoid potential safety issues.

Suggested Topics