Skip to content

Hello from Tillsonburg Ontario Canada

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello from Montreal,Canada

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    8k Views
    ?
    Very cute puppy, they don't stay little for long so enjoy puppy time. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • Hello from Ontario… with a B & a Bx

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    997 Views
    No one has replied
  • Hello from Canada

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum Larissa
  • Hello from Canada

    Member Introductions
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    19k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I believe we are meeting on Feb 7-lots of people are planning to attend. Should be a fun time. One of the most (what I consider) informative Basenji People is going to be there-Anne Smith.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome to the forum…and congrats on the new addition!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    raye_hicksR
    Dave hello, I also am new to this site. I had my frist Basenji for sixteen years and lost her last year. I could only go for about a month before getting my next Basenji. I really love this breed I have two now. Good luck in your search for your next Basenji.