Skip to content

Breeders at Seattle Kennel Club show?

Basenji Meetups & Events
  • This may be the dumbest question asked, but how many breeders here are going to the Seattle Kennel Club show? We're from BC and would drive down to meet you and see your dogs, for a future purchase. Don't worry, just a quick meet and greet is fine - I know you will be busy!

  • The Evergreen Basenji Club will have a booth at the show on Saturday and Sunday, you will be able to chat with basenji folks and meet some dogs there

  • Libby and I are going up… I might be tempted to bring some pups... just not sure I need that extra work... would be easier to leave them at home so the kids can take care of them [they'll be 12 weeks old = WORK].

    We'll have 4 youngsters with us, plus an IG.

  • I will be there as well. I hope to see everyone and say "hi".

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Club Of Dominican Republic??

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    I'm looking for a red and white female puppy that is only a couple of months old for $250 or less around the tennessee area.
  • Amsterdam All Winners Show - 27th November

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    :D I will wear my clogs :D, If so, I know for sure we won't miss eachother at a show :D
  • Scottish Kennel Club Show this weekend

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    basiB
    @lukris: Yes, it will be nice to meet you too. We're on pretty late so hope you get there in plenty time.:) Hopefully as our plane is landing at 11.30 so should see them in the ring:D
  • Show in MD May 20th

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    44
    0 Votes
    44 Posts
    36k Views
    luzmery928L
    They are beautiful and look like they are having fun just hanging out. Cool gate.
  • Maryland Dog show

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    Just got back from the Harrisburg show. Willy was only one in his class again and Jasper got Reserve Winner again. NBC was roaming around with a camera crew and came over to interview our little group and asked us about Basenji's. They said the show will air on Thanksgiving day nationally, how much of the interview will make the cut I don't know, but I will certainly watch to see if any of it does.:D
  • Evergreen Basenji Club

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    11k Views
    Ginger_and_ChristineG
    Hi Sharron, Thank you for your sponsorship. When is the next meeting? Christine