Skip to content

A Day and Life of a Dog Walker and B

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Just another day in the life...

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    10 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    That's a really cool picture. :smiling_face_with_heart-eyes:
  • My water dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    That last picture is priceless, made me laugh out loud. Great that they enjoy playing in the water.
  • Dog Days Of Summer

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    KipawaK
    LOVE the pose, with the front legs outstretched! It's amazing what positions basenjis find comfortable. Thanks for sharing.
  • Dogsitting Days

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    @tanza: They are not wild "wicked" women…gggg... I know of a few "mellow" ones.. and usually I have found, it is the boys that are pretty wild in their younger years, more then the girls most of the time. There is stuff you can buy to put on her pads to protect them while they toughen up... and she would be one for sure that I would be very careful with on pavement/roads/sidewalks in the summer when the sun has really hot... that is what can really bother their feet, tough or not.. The 2 females I had were tough and devoted. Good point about the heat. That hot pavement is a killer and I don't think people realize it either.
  • Where is that dog???

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Love the pics of Sonny, he looks so comfy and warm. Here are a couple of pics of my last Basenji, Benji [image: attachment_p_99165_0_benjiasleep.jpg] [image: attachment_p_99165_1_benji06.jpg]
  • Beautiful day

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing them!!