• The heat this summer in Georgia has been unbearable. Dolce has worn a path in the hardwood floors from her constantly going in and out to seek warmth and then back in the AC to cool down. These are the days I kick myself for teaching her to ring the bell to go out and come in because it never stops.

Here is a quick video of her lounging outside in her favorite spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMMB1EWPao4

• That's adorable! She didn't seem to be bothered by the camera at all… She was getting her "beauty nap."

• Hope she doesn't need a doggy chiropractor when she wakes up!

• I am always amazed at how they can sleep with their necks draped over something hard like that…but they do it so must feel good. Looks like she has beat the heat, at least for awhile.

• @MDSPHOTO:

The These are the days I kick myself for teaching her to ring the bell to go out and come in because it never stops.

Very cute video - I can sympathize with the bell business - we taught ours to ring a bell as well, and after a while, took the bells down. It got to the point Shaye was ringing it constantly, simply because she wanted to go out - had nothing to do with NEED.:rolleyes:

• LOVE the pose, with the front legs outstretched! It's amazing what positions basenjis find comfortable. Thanks for sharing.

Suggested Topics