Skip to content

Mody 13 months

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Milo at 10 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    lukrisL
    Thanks for your lovely comments folks. Theresa
  • Kenji 7 Months

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Lovely pics of Kenji, he is a lovely dark colour
  • Mody against wolf

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    @Petra: I really didn?t know our national breed could be so popular abroad. I feel proud of wolfdogs:) I don?t have many experiences with them, but I think they are some way similar to basenjis - free and independent and inteligent… Yes that's tight, they only want to work for their owners hahahaha (I always explain people "its like a Basenji x german shepard mix but a bit different hahaha) Here is a very nice link of a friend of us who breeds Wolfdogs: http://www.vantaelsesluske.nl/index.php At the left, you can click on "onze honden" to see some nice pics
  • Mody, 4 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    MedikM
    She is pretty. The basenjis can grow up in a few days, I know:)
  • Mirtillo nine months

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    @LiveWWSD: As in the Italian leather and Suede designer? :p I do think you can make a nice purse out of Tillo's coat ;) Mirtillo means 'blueberry'.. don't ask..:rolleyes:
  • Almost 7 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    Thank you all for the compliments!