• How long before it was shredded? 😃

• @sonnyboy:

:p we just don't mention this to any of my friends at the dog park..

Well, he's so darned cute, maybe you should.

• What pink monkey?? Buddy would have destroyed that toy in a few minutes.

• Well it is important to protect your reputation at the dog park. The other dogs probably have secrets too. My son's 120 lb. rottweiller sleeps with a pink pig and a purple hippo.

• that pic was taken right before he took all the stuffing out of it! he goes right for the squeaky part and does not give up till there's stuffing all over the house. He greets me ever day at the door with that stupid monkey (minus the stuffing) in his mouth! 😃

• I have more Basenji toys that are coverings without stuffing then you can count… good news is they still like them... and they are great for baby puppies... easy to throw in the washer and dryer.... and they love playing with them

• @tanza:

I have more Basenji toys that are coverings without stuffing then you can count… good news is they still like them... and they are great for baby puppies... easy to throw in the washer and dryer.... and they love playing with them

LOL, Buddy shreds/rips up the covers too. I wonder how many toys are in my vacuum cleaner? :rolleyes:

• My crew destroy their toys very quickly too. Katie chews off ears and feet, Petey goes straight for the squeaker kill.
    Aries hasn't destuffed anything yet, but I did once get her to "kill" a stuffed pony. Aries is still settling in though, so I think we will see her play more as time pases.

Katie had a special affinity for monkey toys too. She loves all monkey toys.

-Nicole

• LOL…the look on his face is priceless! "What? It's not mine...really it isn't...and what are you doing with that camera!? [mutters]…I think I just got busted..."

We've been truly lucky with our B, as he only destroys his toys if we leave them in his crate when the door is closed. However, if he's with another dog, then that's a different story. It becomes a tug-of-war to see who can get the squeeky thing first!

The best is watching them throw the toy in the air and playing catch with it...

• Houston

How cute..
    We have three million 2 zillion dead stuffed animal carcasses..and they still love'em..thank good.

• @sonnyboy:

that pic was taken right before he took all the stuffing out of it! he goes right for the squeaky part and does not give up till there's stuffing all over the house. He greets me ever day at the door with that stupid monkey (minus the stuffing) in his mouth! 😃

Maybe you had to choose a blue one?? 😃

• Nothing wrong with his Pink Monkey, you are not steriotyping him 😃

• @thunderbird8588:

Nothing wrong with his Pink Monkey, you are not steriotyping him 😃

:p Chafuko has a pink edge on his coat… (don't tell him please)

Suggested Topics