Skip to content

Over we go

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • How do I go about getting Pippin registered here…

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    irenaI
    @Janneke: I wasn't serious ;) I'm glad Linda found new homes for the pups :) You have to wait for your own pup ;):D.
  • Going under the blade

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Glad everything went well for Isis
  • Where did that Basenji go?

    Basenji Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    18k Views
    snorky998S
    We need a new thread…..What I replaced because of my Basenji, and what it cost:) Kleenex and toilet paper need not be mentioned; everyone starts with an automatic $100.00 debit:D
  • Wanna go for a walk?

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    hdolbowH
    rocky LOVES going outside.. and he will NOT come to me to get his collar/leash on! lol he runs around like he wants me to chase him.
  • Is It Ever Going To End?

    Basenji Talk
    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    21k Views
    MantisM
    What I tell my puppy owners is that if the puppy will be crated during the day, then it SHOULD sleep with them at night. What is the sense of having a companion that is in a crate during the day, and in the crate at night? I had Caesar crated during the day while I was at work and at night because I had Beta who was the same age, but completely an out of control basenji due to her rescue background. They were crated together. Neither ever complained. Caesar complained as a puppy. Each situation is different and unique I suppose.
  • Going to the dog park

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    G
    My girl Lacie, does the exact same thing when we goto the dog park. My boy Ozzie will go explore a little bit and watch the other dogs play but not really get involved and he will always come back to me after a minute or two. We have only gone a couple of times but one time he finally got the urge to put him self out there and do his little sumo move and crouch down to play with this one dog, but sadly that dog wasn't interested.