BCGB photos

I received a lovely card yesterday with some photos enclosed of my grand old lady Ruby taken at the BCGB champion's parade. Unfortunately I cannot decipher the signature on the card or the postmark and I was too emotional at the time to remember who was taking photographs. Anyone remember who it was so I can thank them properly?

Les Harris is quite useful with a camera. He took some good pics of my dogs at that show. Would you like me to ask him for you?

Thanks Vicki; I don't think the name was Les or May but I could easily be wrong. The rest of the card is very clear, just can't make out the name!

Was it Sally, she has been taking loads of pics at shows.

No, not Sally this time; the person said they had been off work for a week. Mystery deepens!

There was also a guy who took photographs of the idividual class winners- perhaps it was him - i am sure he was sitting with Trish and Dee? I would be interested to find out too, cos i didnt think to ask why photos were being taken i.e. was it for publication in a newsletter, or would they be available to buy etc.

@Elscodobermann:

There was also a guy who took photographs of the idividual class winners- perhaps it was him - i am sure he was sitting with Trish and Dee? I would be interested to find out too, cos i didnt think to ask why photos were being taken i.e. was it for publication in a newsletter, or would they be available to buy etc.

Pat? Trish's husband. He was taking pictures of the class winners 🙂

@Maya:

Pat? Trish's husband. He was taking pictures of the class winners 🙂

thanks Jess- do you know if they were for publication or if he has them online anywhere? I might want a reminder of what Tilly looks like with a tuck-up - think we have our work cut out getting it back for Crufts!

I think they were for the newsletter but im not 100% sure, Trish emailed the pictures he took of Maya directly to me so its probably worth giving them a call/email 🙂

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.