Skip to content

Available Basenji in AR

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Male 17 months available for placement....

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    8k Views
    elbrantE
    @tanza said in Basenji Male 17 months available for placement....: 5/29/22 UPDATE NOTE THIS BOY HAS FOUND HIS FOREVER HOME! Thank you for adding the update, @tanza!
  • AR-Cabot-Young Male Basenji Mix-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji mix

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenjis on Craigslist

    Basenji Rescue
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    YodelDogsY
    @Janneke: Sahel is a gorgeous girl! I hope she finds a good home soon! This is what I don't understand.. The pup is about a year old and the owner wants to get rid of her because: "I'll be traveling and working more this year, so I'm finding a new home for a beautiful and sweet female Basenji" What about thinking before getting a dog :( It is possible that the owner has a new job, something possibly unexpected especially with the sketchy job market in the US presently. In any case it sounds as if the owner cares about her and would like to find a good home.
  • Bindi the dancing basenji avail in IA

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    V
    @BasenjiByTheBay: Check out the video of this lovely young girl at the Humane Society in IA. http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12396915 Must. Stop. Cruising. Basenjis. <sigh>How can there be so many precious pups out there without homes?</sigh> That is no fair!!! I wasn't going to look at petfinder anymore. She is darling. Hmmmm….how far is IA from GA....thinking...thinking...thinking.
  • Basenji in AR

    Basenji Rescue
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    @BasenjiByTheBay: That's just wonderful, Vicki. Lucky Bailey and lucky you! Thank you for being devoted to rescue. Can't help you with the addiction - I surf for basenjis every few days even though there's no way we have room for more than our two. I was surfing petfinder.com today! Bad. Bad. Bad. I promised I would stop.