Skip to content

Basenji introduction

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • My Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    As mine age I try to keep a bit of weight on them because I know they may reach a stage when they just don't keep weight as the organs weaken.
  • Introduction

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Welcome to the Forum. You will find lots of information and be able to share your experiences here. I will add to the request for pictures, of course - we love to see all the B's who are part of this group.
  • Introduction

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    T
    Hi Carol, Glad you found this! I've been on for awhile. Don't worry about your tech skills, it's pretty straightforward…. Terry
  • Between Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    I'm sorry for the loss of your dear Basenjis. Losing a pet is so difficult. I hope this site helps you through the transition. Welcome.
  • Introduction

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    AlexA
    Hi Karin! Welcome to Basenji Forums! If you have any photos of your Basenji(s) It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Please also browse through the introductions of other new members and say hi. Let us know if you need help posting your photos or have any other questions about getting around these forums. Basenji Forums Staff
  • Introduction

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    AlexA
    Hi Luxor! Welcome to Basenji Forums! If you have any photos of your Basenji(s) It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Please also browse through the introductions of other new members and say hi. Let us know if you need help posting your photos or have any other questions about getting around these forums. Basenji Forums Staff