• Many congrats 😃

• Its a great picture, many congratulations on the safe delivery! And the names are great - you might find you are stuck with them - i named a huge jowly singleton dobe pup Humphrey when he was born - and the name stuck (as did he) and he is still here 10 yrs later….

• @Elscodobermann:

Its a great picture, many congratulations on the safe delivery! And the names are great - you might find you are stuck with them - i named a huge jowly singleton dobe pup Humphrey when he was born - and the name stuck (as did he) and he is still here 10 yrs later….

Ha ha, Moet got his name because Sally always gives them names he came from a litter of 3, Curly, Larry and Mo, I just lengthened it, the other 2 kept their names too!

Bubble and Squeak will definitely change theirs eventually.

Thanks all, we were hoping for a bigger litter but guessed there were only 2, Fiji hardly looked pregnant at all until the end! I had some super homes lined up too.

• Congratulations, what a lovely picture of contentment.

• Congrats on the new babies! And I do love the names Bubble and Squeak.

• I love the names too. The photo is very elegant , all white with sweet sleeping basenjis.

Congratulations on your "duet".

• Congrats!!!

That photo is beautiful.

• Congratulations!

Steve

• @Elscodobermann:

Its a great picture, many congratulations on the safe delivery! And the names are great - you might find you are stuck with them - i named a huge jowly singleton dobe pup Humphrey when he was born - and the name stuck (as did he) and he is still here 10 yrs later….

Congratulations :D!

The 'Dora the Explorer' nickname stuck, and so did she!

• I've only just got my internet access back so havent seen this before. Congrats on the stunning babies!!

Suggested Topics