• Buana…such cute pictures.

Personally I LOVE the ones with the Hailey's hat on her one ear - too funny!!! :D:D:D The pic of "they look so great together" also cracks me up as Buana is looking like the bow is made of rigid material and he can't move his head :D:D:D.

• @Basenjimamma:

Wow, those are all great..
    We started with our pictures yesterday too..just a trial run..worked out somewhat, it is hard with 4 dogs and two kids..we will see what it looks like in the end..

Wow, you have a great family!!!

• Great pics!! Hailey is sooo funny.. Ggg… Everytime I see her, she makes me smile!

@Irena: that pic is priceless... So cute...

• Kim, I think I would choose your 8th picture…...

Regards,
    Esther

• Houston

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Basenjimamma
    Wow, those are all great..
    We started with our pictures yesterday too..just a trial run..worked out somewhat, it is hard with 4 dogs and two kids..we will see what it looks like in the end..

Wow, you have a great family!!!

Kim, thank you for your compliment..they are all keepers..well the return policy has expired on most of them..so they are all staying..LOL.

• Buana you always take the best pics. Petra that is a really great shot too! 🙂

• @irena:

Great pics, very funny.
    I love pic where Buana tugs at Chafukos christmas cap :D.

Four years ago we sent this pic as christmas postcard 🙂

What a great shot!! 🙂

• Love your pics Kim, what a beautiful Cat, the pics with Hailey and the boys looks like she's saying "oh no what are they going to get up to next, i don't do that, i'm a good girl"
    Love the pic of Ryan peeping out fro the material.

• Petra, i can't believe how big your Podengo boy looks.
    Irena love your puppy pic, the're so cute

• Irena those four little babies are so darn sweet I love there special little hats.

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

Irena those four little babies are so darn sweet I love there special little hats.

Rita Jean

Those are puppies from our first litter-from the left Abilisi, Amonke, Anisette and Apoge. On 9.December they will be 4 yrs old.

• They were sure sweet little ones and being 4 soon just makes them that much better.

Rita Jean

Suggested Topics