Skip to content

Book on alternative diets for Bs?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Is there a BEST collar for Bs?????

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    13k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    oh - should add that the white pine people have samoyeds and there is no bleed from the collars onto the white coats. and my bearded collie friends have them and swear there is less hair breakage.
  • What funny ways have your Bs woken you up?

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    On work days I have to wake up Gossy but on weekends she wakes me up by sticking her face right next to mine and giving me that old basenji mind-meld "I will you to wake up".
  • Two New Books for me!

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    R
    Reading is very good activity. It increase our knowledge and vocabulary. I suggest to some books like P.S. I love You, Piranha and Horror fairytale world. I hope you like it and enjoying reading.
  • 2 Bs in Leschi

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Okay, that is interesting. An 'aloof' owner and 2 outgoing dogs - go figure.
  • History of Bs as hunters

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    E
    @tasha: I'm fairly new to the world of basenjis. My boy is 3. So this may not mean a thing but I've never heard of 'wild basenjis'. Everything I've read and heard says that they have never been wild and have always been domestic/family/village dogs. My sister-in-law and her parents lived in Africa for quite a few years when she was growing up.(Tanzania and Kenya) They said that there were many wild, mongrel-type dogs that had basenji features in their vicinity.
  • What book is this?

    Basenji Talk
    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    30k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    the link of that gothic basenji book doesnt work :( it sounded very interesting :(