And so it begins….the shame.

• It hurts top watch them be corrected by other dogs. I'm glad it was understanding owners who had the Boxer. And I'm glad the Boxer was easy on little Gizmo. He'll learn what's okay and what's not. I hope that Boxer is there next time you go to the park. He sounds like a good teacher.

• Sounds like Gizmo got a good lesson from a fair teacher (the boxer)…Gizmo is lucky! 🙂 Better that he be yelled at by the boxer than the alternative.

• Houston

I am glad that the Boxer decided to be nice and just yell at Gizmo, some other dog might have gone nuts on him and really told him off. Gizmo will learn what behaviour is Ok and not, especially if he has good, nice teachers..
    The more exposure he has to this type of venues the better he will get at reading other dogs andlearn from that..

• PERFECT!! That is exactly what he needed, and the perfect age to learn it. Once he is an adult, that would probably turn into a fight…but that Boxer should be given the lifetime teacher award! Perfect! Definitely take him again today, and see how it goes, you don't want him to think he isn't allowed to play...just not allowed to hump 🙂

• Ahaha, oh I am still laughing after being at the park today. Only one dog was there, BUT it was 1 years old, and still very much a puppy.

So for a twist Gizmo was the one getting mounted!!! Ahahaha! Oh man, it was SO funny seeing Gizmo getting a taste of his own medicine. And to make it even funnier, Gizmo too was doing the mounting stuff.
    So we (me and the owner of the other dog), ended up witnessing something that made us both uncomfortable. Gizmo and this other dog switching back and forth.

I filmed it, so once I get it uploaded I will post the link. Don't know how well it turned out, since they were pretty far away.

Here is the video, I just put together everything I filmed that day at the park. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bICh8lBeN1c
    3:26 is the worst…ugg.

• Oh Gizmo…. too funny

• Your Dog park stories have me in stitches 😃 😃 I can just imagine the Boxers face.
    Looks like Gizmo had a great day today with the other pup, but i see what you mean about 3.26 (Oh my goodness ) 😃

• Houston

Oh how funny. Looks like ageneral hump fest…
    I bet Gizmo wishes he had siblings at home, he would brag and brag..so funny.

• Oh man, it was SO funny seeing Gizmo getting a taste of his own medicine.

Yep…literally.

• That video cracked me up! It sure looks like they had a good time though.

Suggested Topics