Skip to content

Hello from Rocklin California!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Oh wow - your sheltie is gorgeous! Will go to the other post to see your new basenji pics.
  • Hello from Mountain View, California!

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    I
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll keep posting pics. lol, I know the feeling. If I could only catch half of the cute stuff he does. lol
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. Glad to have you here. I checked your website - good looking pack you have & though I don't read your language, I truly enjoyed the photos. G
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    Okay I wll fill the BRAT application out again …..can't hurt
  • Hello from northern California

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    snorky998S
    Congratulations on your new boy. Keep us posted!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome and kudos to you for helping with rescues! It sounds like Kowboy was a great introuction to the breed. I'm sorry for your loss of him and Indy. this is a great place to share and keep memories alive. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a speedy relocation back to your family in CA!