Skip to content

Breeder in KS-Kreger

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Found my breeder!

    Breeder Talk
    7
    4 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    N
    How wonderful!!!! Congratulations! You and your family are in for shenanigans, fun, laughter and love.
  • When to reach out to a breeder

    Breeder Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    W
    Where is this dog located? Is it still available?
  • reputable breeder?

    Breeder Talk
    58
    0 Votes
    58 Posts
    40k Views
    tanzaT
    @debbie said in reputable breeder?: @tanza yes my mistake it was tested with OKC I got papers to prove it.. she was born with the disease Are you referring to OFA? If so then I would wonder if the pup's sire/dam were not the real sire/dam of the pup you got? Only if they are Afflicted with the Fanconi gene (the pup) would they develop Fanconi? Did the paperwork from OFA say "clear"?
  • Breeder contracts and control

    Breeder Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Kathy, were you able to get the dog back? That is heart breaking. The truth is, unless you are rich, contracts don't help much. It is why I stayed co-owner on all my dogs until they were spay/neutered or championship and health clearances finished. It enabled me to go pick up a dog of mine that was being abused while the POS co-owner was at Westminster with her other dog. She didn't have the money to take legal actions, especially since I had pictures and vet documentation. But if I hadn't been able to retrieve the dog and been co-owner, I'd have been sunk.
  • MO Breeder

    Breeder Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Looks like he co owns at least this dog with Sally: 43 CH SONBAR ENERGY -EFFICIENT RONEL. HM 93103801. 11-15-00 By Ch Ronel's General Purpose Jerlin - Ch Sonbar Brite Wildirishrose. Dog. Owner: E G MacFarland & Sally Wuornos., South Bend, IN 46613. Breeder: Sally Wuornos. Contact her: http://sonbar.homestead.com/
  • Canadian Breeders

    Breeder Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    SharlaS
    Fopaws is great. I actually bred to one of their boys and since then we have become extended family. They are wonderful people with wonderful dogs!