• Good Morning all,

We are considering getting another puppy, for our 7 month old B Girl. Does anyone have experience with either Debbie Hauri in New Hampshire or Eldorado Basenji's in Attleboro, MA. Any help you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

• Is she a BCOA member? Check out the BCOA site and that will be a good start

• Thanx
    i will check

• @Lesco:

Good Morning all,

We are considering getting another puppy, for our 7 month old B Girl. Does anyone have experience with either Debbie Hauri in New Hampshire or Eldorado Basenji's in Attleboro, MA. Any help you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

My 3 year old Basenji Sonny is from Debbie. When my brother was choosing between both breeders it was a hands down choice to go with Debbie after visiting both breeders. We couldn't be happier with Sonny. He's a wonderful funny boy with tons of personality! 🙂

• My 3 basenjis are from Eldorado - Eldorado are definitely BCOA members (Pam is currently BCOA president). Debbie at Mata Hauri is a BCOA member as well.

I couldn't be happier with my 3 b kids (2 were bred at Eldorado - so actual Eldorado basenjis - and 1 is their import from Finland) - great temperaments and the sisters do a ton of health testing. They are also super helpful no matter how big or small the question - they've pretty much seen it all and are super knowledgeable.

Debbie is super knowledgeable and a wonderful person and has some beautiful dogs as well.

I don't think you could go wrong with either.

• @Lesco:

Good Morning all,

I think you would be happy with either… Debbie breds some very nice Basenjis as does Eldorado Basenjis.

• Pam Geoffroy [Eldorado] is President of the BCOA and Debbi Hauri [Mata Hauri] is a longtime Basenji breeder.

I am sure you would love a pup from either of them 🙂

Suggested Topics