Looking for a cool, fun name …

• Edgar could have many nick-names, Eddie, Ed-boy, Gar, Gar-man (like the GPS), Mr. Ed, and there won't be many other Edgars out there at the dog park!

Our Eddie is "Fast Eddie", original name was Skippy but he was not that! He was skinny but now we say he has "lost his "S"" and is just Fat Eddie. When he is in trouble, he is 'Edward', and he knows all his nicknames. We have a friend with an Edwin, little white fluffy pooch.

I like Edgar, like Dan, I prefer 2-syllable names. Wait till you live with him, some other name may stick to him that fits his personality. Big Congratulations on your new family member.

• @MacPack:

Edgar could have many nick-names, Eddie, Ed-boy, Gar, Gar-man (like the GPS), Mr. Ed, and there won't be many other Edgars out there at the dog park!

Our Eddie is "Fast Eddie", original name was Skippy but he was not that! He was skinny but now we say he has "lost his "S"" and is just Fat Eddie. When he is in trouble, he is 'Edward', and he knows all his nicknames. We have a friend with an Edwin, little white fluffy pooch.

I like Edgar, like Dan, I prefer 2-syllable names. Wait till you live with him, some other name may stick to him that fits his personality. Big Congratulations on your new family member.

LOL, that's funny Ann, lost the "S"!

• MacPack: that's hilarious! 😃

dmcarty: They did the same thing to Indians when they took the children away from the reservation and sent them to Carlisle, PA Indian School, among other places. If they were caught speaking their native language, they were beaten. I guess the method of teaching back then was if they won't learn it nicely, beat it into them. We've come a long way.

Your Podengos are very pretty.

Suggested Topics