• Hello Everyone 🙂

It has been a while since I've been here. I hope some people remember me a little. 🙂

Anyway, we had a baby boy 2 years ago and our basenji is great with him.

What has really impressed us is the fact that we adopted a 7 month old kitten for our son a few weeks ago and I swear our basenji thinks Mickey was intended specifically and only for him. These two are constantly playing and having a total blast together. If we would have know that a kitten would have made Corky this happy we would have gotten one right away after our previous cat passed two years ago.

We really are very proud of Corky and how gentle he is with Mickey. We were so worried it wouldn't work out and the fact that it did makes our family even more complete than it was. 😃

• Welcome back and great to hear all the good news. Post some pics of Corky and the new kitty.

• Welcome back, it is so nice to hear that your basenji gets on well with both your little boy and the little kitty. I like his name BTW.

• Thanks! I will try to get some pictures. They move pretty quick so it may take me a few days. hehe 🙂

• I was not on here when you were before so I will just say welcome for 1st time. Loved your story and welcome to parenthood also. We got our 1st B back in March of this year had fun, I love the Tri's.

Rita Jean

• Houston

Good story to hear..I would love to see pictures of Corky and Mickey playing..

• I'm still fairly new here. If that is Corky on your avatar, he is a very pretty dog. I love the way it looks like he's wearing a burglar's mask. Congrats on the kitty!

• Welcome back - keep us informed of progress as the kitten grows into a real cat 😉

• Thanks everyone! I'm still trying to get a picture of them playing. Corky had him around the neck last night and he was so gentle about it that Mickey was able to squirm out and run off again so Corky could chace him.

AJ, yes, that is Corky on my avatar. Thank you very much! We think he's kinda cute too. 🙂

• Welcome back! Can't wait to see pics of Corky and the kitten 😃

Suggested Topics