Basenji in Indianapolis Humane!

• FYI - there is a pretty active Basenji rescue in the Indi area already - it is possible that they went and got him. I have to think about who is the lead person because other than a first name of Mary I don't remember.

• @AndrewnShango:

I haven't yet, no. I figured I would go and meet him first.

Andrew its probably worth another call down there just to settle your mind.

Jason

• There are also quite a few breeders in the Indianapolis area that might be his breeder. Brad Phifer is a breeder, dog trainer and worked at the Indy Humane Society…though he is out of town right now. If you can get this guy out, I bet there are a lot of people around there that would help you out.

• Manny's no longer on the IHS site, which means someone adopted him. I did contact Rebecca and Keith at America's Basenji Rescue so hopefully they went and got the little guy…

• I heard from Brad earlier today…and if this is same dog he was talking about, it was adopted by a person who had recently lost his/her B recently. Sounds like a happy ending 🙂

• Houston

Very good news indeed, Thanks for the follow up Andrea

• Keath and Becky from The American Basenji Rescue in Indianapolis. They are great people, and just helped me in getting a boy out of the Bloomington Animal shelter. Archie the Senj is now living the high life with Kate Nefertiti (our first Senj) and I

• Houston

Cubbies..Nice to have you here, welcome..

• Welcome and Happy Halloween.

Rita Jean

• Congratulations cubbies. Hope Archie and your Kate Nefertiti have a long and happy life with you. Please pop into member intro. thread and tell us about your "kids" and how they found you and your forever home.

Welcome from Dawn and her "kids", Tyler and Katie.

Suggested Topics