Skip to content

Otis is a hunting dog

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New Dog!

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    19k Views
    C
    I'm new here too! Just wanted to say you have a beautiful dog!
  • Proud of Who My Dogs Are

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    MrBaRooampBittyM
    We are J J and Karin, Kansas City, Mo. Both of our kids are rescues, Itty Bitty Basenji now 5 years old, originally from Craigs List and Mr Baroo, now about 2 years old, a BRAT adoption. We have no idea where they came from or exactly how old they actually are. Bitty is the more delicate little girl with the white face, Baroo is the more muscular boy with the totally red head. [image: attachment_p_151142_0_2401.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_1_2400.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_2_2333.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_3_2330.jpg]
  • Some clips of Otis

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    He is doing really well, she is spoiling him, if possible, even more then I did. He is crated while she is at work, but she comes home and has lunch with him, she lives close to her job, so that works out really good. He has gotten adjusted really well. She dogs sits her nieces dog, a c–ker spaniel on several occasions and Otis and this dog loves eachother, she says Otis has a ball running that little dog in the ground.. ..but yes it is very hard, I still miss him terribly..my kids, the youngest one, keeps wondering when he is oming home again, and if he isn't can't we go visit him? I would love to visit as it sin't far from here, but I know that would not work out for Otis or for us..it would be too stressful for him if we "leave" him again and too emotional for us to see him, yet not bring him with us. I know he has it good, and I know Nina (his new mother) loves him and will do anything for him..that helps me a lot.
  • Our Dog Maya

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjiMayaB
    @Schouiffy: look at those wrinkles!!!! exceptionally cute pup.. who is her breeder? Breeder is in Canada. Her name is Bev.
  • Dog Shadow

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    Basenjis - the ghost dogs :)
  • My Dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Awwwwwww, are they sweet… looking that is. Mine looks sweet, but can be a little devil. Thanks for sharing pics.