No more fishy shaped chicken nugget

We had McDonalds dinner and I had chicken nuggets, I'm sitting here on the couch eatting. I pull out this chicken nugget that is shaped like a fish. I turn to my DH and say "look it's fishy shaped" and at that very instant all I here is the sound of teeth crunching into my fishy shaped chicken nugget and it disappears from my hand from a dark colored blur :eek:

Now I am short one chicken nugget and the other dogs believe that they need a chicken nugget also LOL

Basenji Mix

They know when they've been short changed, don't they? I was eating some potato chips today and the dogs were staring me down so I'd give them some. I gave Duke one then Daisy one. Then Duke the last one. Daisy really got upset as she was jumping and clawing me for more. I told her I was sorry and that she'd get the extra piece next time. Ha ha! Do you know, she quieted down? I think they understand everything I say!

LOL When I I was done eating I gave the other two half of one each, of course the chicken nugget thief thought he needed another one.

First Basenji's

Humm, I only eat at the table….my pack loves yogurt....I'm kinda strick on begging, so they don't. But yogurt is what they will beg for and I share

I know it's bad, but I share flour tortillas. I eat them randomly and will toss Medjai a little piece of one. He likes to play with it more than eat it, but he also like to eat it.

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.