• Houston

Yes, we love the hooves as well, I just think they are gross, but thankfully I don't have to eat'em.
    I bought a new stufed toy yesterday, and before I had even taken the tag off of it, our dachshund had gutted it and taken the squeaker out…very shortlived toy..They still play with it but know it looks like some dead animal skin hanging in their mouths.

• @Vicki:

WHAT!!! Basenjis aren't suppose to EAT their toys! :eek:

My little darlings can destroy a toy before it is out of the shopping bag.
    They'd rather drag rocks inside the house - not just any rock, but those covered in MUD.

Does anyone buy the Merrick cow hoofs? Those last a long time and all the dogs love them.

OMG!!! Glad to finally find another owner of a 'rock hound'. My Katie has collected rocks from the back yard ever since she was little. We have old wicker basket filled with Katie collected rocks:) She even has her favorite rocks. These we let stay in the house. They're rarely in the bin next to the toys as she totes them around and hides them. Move a sofa to vacuum, there's a rock. Shift the pillows on a couch, there's another.:D

Sorry to go OT. I was just excited. I know….I need to get a life........:o

• Ditto OMG! Gossy is also a rock hound. She ignores little pebbles but gnaws on palm-sized rocks!

Suggested Topics