• Hello everyone,

I'm Nicola and live in Scotland, UK.

I have a rescue Basenji cross Border Collie and I'm currently trying to track down her history. I'll post another thread about that very soon.

So, for now, hello. πŸ™‚

• Hello and welcome to forum :D.
    Looking forward to see pics of your doggie.

• Hello. I think we met on Sunday. Your little girl really is so adorable. Please post some piccies of her. πŸ™‚

• Hi Nicola, welcome to the forum - plenty scottish members on here now!

• Hi Nicola,

Glad you found us πŸ˜ƒ Do post some pictures of gorgeous Roxy wont you!

Jess

• welcome here !!!!

• Welcome.

Rita Jean

• @Benkura:

Hello. I think we met on Sunday. Your little girl really is so adorable. Please post some piccies of her. πŸ™‚

Hiya. Yes, we did! Which one were you, if you don't mind me asking! πŸ˜ƒ

I must say though that I don't normally look like such a tramp! Honest! :eek: A whole weekend of agility in the Scottish climate takes it toll. :rolleyes:

@irena:

Hello and welcome to forum :D.
    Looking forward to see pics of your doggie.

Thank you. πŸ™‚

@Elscodobermann:

Hi Nicola, welcome to the forum - plenty scottish members on here now!

Thanks. πŸ™‚

@Maya:

Hi Nicola,

Glad you found us πŸ˜ƒ Do post some pictures of gorgeous Roxy wont you!

Jess

Hi Jess, thanks for pointing me in this direction. πŸ†’ Yes, I will do!

@ibi_n_sane:

welcome here !!!!

@Rita:

Welcome.

Rita Jean

Thank you. πŸ™‚

• Hi Nicola, I'm the one with the dog (Chance) that took a fancy to your lovely little girl. I also have one of Janet Bannister's dogs. πŸ™‚

• Hello, a warm welcome from me too. I used to live in Scotland and had a Border Collie there. I have a Basenji now and I must say both types of dogs are outstanding.
    Please send pictures and…perhaps with a Scottish background? I miss that place so much!

• Aha! Yep, I'm with you now! It was lovely to meet you all and your stunning dogs. πŸ™‚ I think Roxy enjoyed herself as well!

• @Christiane:

Hello, a warm welcome from me too. I used to live in Scotland and had a Border Collie there. I have a Basenji now and I must say both types of dogs are outstanding.
    Please send pictures and…perhaps with a Scottish background? I miss that place so much!

Hello. πŸ™‚

I have just posted some pictures of Roxy. I will try and find some with Scottish backgrounds for you. I'm sure there are some!

• Welcome to the forum!

• Hi Nicola, we were at the SKC too on Sunday. I think i remember seeing your lovely Roxy. We live in Scotland too so hopefully will see you again sometime. This is a great forum with lots of great info.
    Theresa

• Hello Nicola, welcome to the forum.

• Hi Nicola,

You will know me from another forum;)
    I was there on sunday though not showing. I saw Roxy but didn't realise it was you:(
    You walked past us with Roxy after judging and both my mum and I said "that looks like a Basenji x" so that would explain it then:rolleyes:
    What a shame i didn't know it was you as we could have had a blether, oh well maybe meet you at some point.

Jenny

• Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I wasn't sure initially how you would all accept someone with a Basenji cross so it's lovely being here! πŸ™‚

@lukris:

Hi Nicola, we were at the SKC too on Sunday. I think i remember seeing your lovely Roxy. We live in Scotland too so hopefully will see you again sometime. This is a great forum with lots of great info.
    Theresa

Hello Theresa. πŸ™‚

Yes, I'm sure we'll meet someday. Would be lovely to meet you and your dog/s.

The Basenji is a breed I have come to adore, so this forum is great for reading all about them and looking at the pictures too! Very interesting indeed!

• @basi:

Hi Nicola,

You will know me from another forum;)
    I was there on sunday though not showing. I saw Roxy but didn't realise it was you:(
    You walked past us with Roxy after judging and both my mum and I said "that looks like a Basenji x" so that would explain it then:rolleyes:
    What a shame i didn't know it was you as we could have had a blether, oh well maybe meet you at some point.

Jenny

Hi Jenny! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh what a shame. 😞 I was undecided on posting about SKC on the other site, I wish I had done now! Not to worry, we'll meet someday, I'm sure! And of course, I'd love to meet your gang too.

I remember hearing someone saying "….Basenji cross" as I was walking by! Who'd have thought it was you! πŸ˜‰

• @Nicola:

Hi Jenny! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh what a shame. 😞 I was undecided on posting about SKC on the other site, I wish I had done now! Not to worry, we'll meet someday, I'm sure! And of course, I'd love to meet your gang too.

I remember hearing someone saying "….Basenji cross" as I was walking by! Who'd have thought it was you! πŸ˜‰

Yes that was probably me lol. Roxy looked very sweet and I'm sure we will meet eventually:D

Suggested Topics