• well done again. Poppy is lovely she has done you proud!

• @Basenjimamma:

Congrats again. Well done.

Thanks team Poppy are very happy, till next weekend at least!:)

• @lukris:

well done again. Poppy is lovely she has done you proud!

Thanks Theresa, I wish you every success with Milo.

Steve.

• @JISGARD:

Hi Janneke,

Thanks for the Congrats, It's good to hear that you and Tillo are planning to come to the UK next year. We would also love to meet you and him.

Hanneke is over here at the moment, she started with the South East Hound Club open show a week ago, which is also a social event for Basenji folk in the south of England, and was at Richmond Championship on Friday and is stopping till the Basenji Club of GB on Saturday. This is a good time to come and visit.

Steve.

If you see Hanneke, tell her I said hi! πŸ™‚

I know for sure we will have a great time next year when visiting the UK and seeing all you B-people πŸ˜ƒ

• @Janneke:

I know for sure we will have a great time next year when visiting the UK and seeing all you B-people πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Janneke

We will see her again on Saturday, so I will say hi form you.

See you next year, I sure you will have a great time.

Steve.

• @Janneke:

We all look forward to meeting you too!

• @Janneke:

Hi Janneke

Hanneke says hi back, she is travelling back home now, but she will be visiting us again next year.

Steve.

• Was Hanneke the lady who was at the club show with her 4 (i think??) r/w bitches?

If so, I was having a chat with her before me and Maya went in for our first class, she was having trouble filling out her catalogue! Lovely lady, she seemed very pleased when me and little Maya won and came over and said congrats!

I think she had an issue in the ticket challenge with another exhibitor (not sure what happened but noticed a lot of shouting behind me!!) so hopefully that didnt ruin her day anyway πŸ™‚

• @Maya:

Was Hanneke the lady who was at the club show with her 4 (i think??) r/w bitches?

Yes that was Hanneke, Sue said that she had been in a slight altercation with another exhibiter in the ring, I did not see it.

Congratulation again on your wins at the show, things are certainly up and down! See you at BOBA?

Steve.

• @JISGARD:

Yes that was Hanneke, Sue said that she had been in a slight altercation with another exhibiter in the ring, I did not see it.

Congratulation again on your wins at the show, things are certainly up and down! See you at BOBA?

Steve.

I heard some of it but not sure exactly what the problem was, i was trying to settle my dog down - she doesnt like shouting :rolleyes: But yeah, it wasn't very pleasant to witness in the ring, its a shame it couldnt have been done after judging if there were issues between them. But as i said, i dont know what happened or what the shouting was all about. I hope the two people involved put it behind them though, its not nice to finish a days showing off like that afterall.

Yes, we'll be at BOBA! See you there πŸ˜ƒ

Suggested Topics