Skip to content

A couple more holiday ones!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A couple of videos..

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    LyshL
    What the?! Lol
  • Just One. Enjoy!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Very nice..yes relaxed B for sure…
  • Happy Holidays to all!

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    SPCA made this laminated ornament. [image: SAM_0320.jpg?t=1292300300]
  • My favourite one

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    ElysiumE
    Czech beer… Didn't drink it for a longer time :o But still like it very much out of my memories :D Nice shot! ;)
  • Our B couple

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Great pics… I know it?s going to be VERY hard to give her up after a few months.. When we only had Buana, we had a Ibizan sister of Hailey for a few months(she had to go to Australia when she was old enough to fly) and oooow I'm sure she has forgotten us a long time ago but we still miss her every day!
  • Win one for the Gipper

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    J
    I am new to the breed and want to say that I am pleased to see some folks willing to step up to the plate and voice concerns. Bs are a different breed and there are truly concerns for breeding them as I have read some of their history. Thanks to you who share your knowledge and thanks to Andrew for taking concern!